Team Acaia is headed to Budapest for the World of Coffee! Come check out our newest product- the Orion, winner of SCA 2017 Best New Product.
We'll be sharing a stand with our friends at Baratza in Hall G, Stand D15/ D17.
We're also proud sponsors of the brew bar where we'll be demoing our products on Tuesday at 11 am.
For competitors who are using our scales, we'll be offering the same calibration services that we offer at other events. Please also take a look at the below for our recommended settings.
1) Change your Filter setting to 128 (max) if you find that the tables are unsteady.
2) Turn off your Bluetooth if you are not using it.
3) Turn off beeps if you do not want them.
4) Turn off the auto-off if you do not want the scale turning off after a certain amount of idle time.
5) If using the Lunar, turn off the modes that you do not want to use.
6) When charging or storing the scales, set them on their SIDE to avoid engaging the load cell.
To find out how to access these settings, visit Page 14 of our Pearl manual or Page 19 of our Lunar manual online.