We showed off Brewbar in April at SCAA 2016 and are excited to say that we’re able to release it now as a public beta. This app was designed with cafes and training programs in mind.
The top features include:
- Up to three brewing stations connected and displayed on the screen
- TWO recorded rates and weights if you use a two-scale setup
- Ability to create a master recipe
- Automatic recording of subsequent pours
- Immediate feedback on accuracy of pours in relation to master recipe
- Connection to the new Baratza 270W grinder
If you are interested in joining the beta program, you can download the app here (opens iTunes link). You may send immediate feedback to
Requirements for the app include:
- iOS tablet with iOS 9 or 10 and Bluetooth 4
- At least one pearl (multiple preferred) with latest firmware update
To pair with our Brewbar app, we've designed the Titan and Atlas pour-over stands. The two-scale setup can help you measure two flow rates, in addition to two weights, for more accurate extraction.
These are cut one at at time from blocks of aluminum alloy. Each stand comes with a tool kit for you to easily assemble in a matter of minutes.
Atlas (designed for two scales):