We’re back at SCA Expo Boston this April! We’ve got plenty of new and exciting things for you to see this year. Here are some highlights.
- You can find us at two locations this year! We have our main booth in the larger Expo Hall and a special booth right by the stage. Our main is located at #899 and our market booth is at #M16.
- We’re launching our new product Pearl S just in time for the festival along with several new swag and accessory items.
- In our main booth, we’ll be featuring brewers, roasters, new products, and products for purchase. We will also be demoing some recently announced collaboration products.
- Our market booth will be located right by the World Barista Competiton area. Here you can bring your scale to us for repair and calibration, and we’ll also be selling some swag!
- We’ll be holding two exclusive competitions across both of our booths. Come by to participate and win some great prizes!
- The US Office will be closed for customer service emails and repairs from Tuesday 9 April. It will reopen on Wednesday 17 April.
We’ll be featuring and selling some new swag at our booths. This includes pins, towels, hats, and some other items. We will also have our Pearl S models, new dosing cups, and other items to demo. So swing by and keep an eye on social media to find out what we’re up to!
In the Booths
Both of our booths will be staffed by a number of people from our team. We won’t all be there at the same time, so if you’re looking to set up a meeting, make sure you email email@example.com ASAP!
- Tony, customer support lead
- Rex, co-founder
- Jenn, digital marketing manager
- Chris, international sales manager
- Jordan, strategic technology director
- Susie, digital marketing assistant
At our brew bars, we’ll have some special features from a range of coffee and tea companies. Check out the schedule below to see who’ll be brewing when you stop by.
We will also have a range of competing baristas who will be at our market booth for a fun competition!
- Lee Sill
- Chloe Langham
- Douglas Park
- Delia Avram
- Jesse Martin
Equipment partner thank you
A warm thank you to our equipment partners:
Schedule & Sponsorships
- On bar: you’ll find our scales in use at the Re:Co Symposium brew bar.
- On Thursday at 6 pm, we’ll be attending and sponsoring the Chocolate Barista party.
- On Friday at 6 pm, we’re sponsoring a special Barista League competition called Flavor Wheel Feud with prizes. It will be located at Middle East Restuarant and Nightclub. Register to get tickets here.
- On Sunday we'll be sponsoring the event 'Ask Me About the Cost of Production' that will be happening from 6 pm at the NightShift Brewery.
- We're excited to be the sponsoring the Sprudge coverage of the World Barista Championships and World Brewer's Cup.
Competitor support and sponsored baristas
For competitors at Brewers Cup and Barista, stop by our market booth by the stages for any fine-tuning or scale calibration. We also have a number of competitors that we are delighted to be sponsoring across this year’s world stages.
- Yanina Ferreyra representing Australia in World Brewer’s Cup
- Kiryl Lebedzeu representing Belarus in World Brewer’s Cup
- Gabor Hernyak representing Hungary in World Brewer’s Cup
- Erlend Wessel-Berg representing Norway in World Brewer’s Cup
- Adrian Berg representing Norway in World Barista Championships
US customer support
Because our US team will be in Boston from April 8 to 16, we ask that you be a little more patient with our service. Questions will be responded to as quickly as possible. Repairs in the Portland office will not be done during this time. US service hours will resume on Wednesday, April 17.